Helix Bronze Member Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 1,429 Reaction score 1,316 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Illinois people are a tough bunch. Here are today's finds. Seated 91 dime,couple Ihs and. V .nicks.
Ogre1190 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2015 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 2,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Illinois Detector(s) used MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2015 #2 If I was tough...I'd be OUT in this freakin' heat! LOLOL Nice little haul! Love the V...It was the 2nd item/first coin I ever found detecting.
If I was tough...I'd be OUT in this freakin' heat! LOLOL Nice little haul! Love the V...It was the 2nd item/first coin I ever found detecting.