What's new

SEATED, Silver Ring & more

TMac

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Minelab X-terra 705 dual pack
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for taking the time to look. If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Good Luck & Happy Hunting.

Travis
 
Pretty cool.......... I bought an E-Trac last week. It's in a different language than English, so I am having trouble figuring out how to use it. It's much heaver than my old Bounty Hunter and my back has gone out :(. I can't wait tell I get to an old site to see what I can come up with. I did dig a wheat penny at 7 inches. Your finds are pretty cool. I love finding silver, especially old coins. Keep the vids coming with the E-Trac. Thanks
 
Great video tmac as always. Congrats on the great finds.

GOD Bless
Jeremy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom