What's new

Second Civil war bullet

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been going to this house it was built in 1902 and finding Civil War bullets this is the second one that I have found so far I think it is like super awesome
 

Attachments

  • 1428255513730.webp
    1428255513730.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 1428255527642.webp
    1428255527642.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 189
If you are in the valley, wasn't the last civil War battle fought nearby? I have never been there and have no idea of the terrain or owners, but it ought to be pretty good diggin. What bullet is that, caliber, etc.?
 

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
566
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom