What's new

Second hand AT pro?

Adrian D

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,I'm looking for a second hand at pro,please tell me I could get one.
 
You might be better off with a second hand Whites XLT. Mine is on it's 13 year and it will do everything except water hunt. I use my 13 year old Whites Surfmaster PI for that. The XLT has basic programs for a quick start plus complete computer control for later on. Just my suggestion based on 40+ years of detecting. Frank...

111-1 profile.webpPS. The XLT will pinpoint dead center while the AT pro has to be wiggled and guessed at.
 
Last edited:
I think ill end going with the garrett 350 ace.Then ill move on to another one. I have just found it a bit hard to find a metal (second hand) detector that good in the price range of $300. Thank you for support :)
 
I think ill end going with the garrett 350 ace.Then ill move on to another one. I have just found it a bit hard to find a metal (second hand) detector that good in the price range of $300. Thank you for support :)[/QUOTE
I think that's a good move Adrian.
Some say the pro is a waterproof 350.
I got my at pro for its easy learning curve and could do the rain and surf.
I support our charter members, but I'd like a "Want To Purchase" forum.
Let them contact us with offers. imo
Enjoy
Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom