Reed Lukens
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2013
- Messages
- 2,691
- Reaction score
- 5,533
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Great finds
I loved your story, definitely a banner and then some! Wild Gator meat is still my favorite of every type that I've ever eaten so far. I love the feeling that comes with the flavor when eating a great carnivore like a wild gator even though I've been gator starved this winter in Arizona

I loved your story, definitely a banner and then some! Wild Gator meat is still my favorite of every type that I've ever eaten so far. I love the feeling that comes with the flavor when eating a great carnivore like a wild gator even though I've been gator starved this winter in Arizona

found this button Friday with his CTX 3030 at the Seminole Indian War site we've been working. He was in ankle deep water and the button was approximately 9 inches deep in the lake bed.













