What's new

SECOND SILVER RING OF THE YEAR ( WHERE IS THE GOLD?)

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
007.webp006.webp
 
Upvote 14
I like that one...is that enamel or cloisonné?....nice, congrats friend.
 
Sweet ring, the gold will come when you swing your coil over it and dig the beep.
 
heck if I know! what is the difference?
 
Beats me...I saw it on antiques roadshow, and typing/saying cloisonné makes me sound awesome.
 

The gold will come right when you get SO sick of digging hundreds of pull tabs, can slaw and other junk.
Then you WILL feel really great when it happens. It'll even feel like it was "easy". Just keep swinging.

Also, try hitting sports fields. I've had great luck in soccer fields along the sidelines and ball fields all over the field; from the catchers spot to the baselines (inside and out) to the outfield on both sides. Check around, in front of, behind and and between the bleachers. Jewelry can turn up anywhere someone can lose it.
I promise....
 
Last edited:
Sweet find! :headbang:

Gold? Hang in there JG, that honking gold ring is only 57-pulltabs away! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom