What's new

Second V of the Year!

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing nickels tonight and I got my second V of the year! Its a beauty.... :(


All I can make out is the top of the head on the front, and the bottom of the wreath on the reverse. I am afraid I have used up all my luck to get another with this rust bucket!
 

Attachments

  • Rust.webp
    Rust.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Rust2.webp
    Rust2.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 257
Upvote 0
Nice find ! Never found one CRH or MDing. Did buy a couple shiny but worn ones that keep on me when CRH as an added incentive for cherry pickers to give up their stash.

HH

Rich
 
Excellent score!! I've been pounding the nickels hoping for another!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom