C chub Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2017 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,250 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I have a secret crush on the GE minigun.... Chub
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,199 Reaction score 33,154 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 20, 2020 #2 At the very first, there was a camera man and others standing foward of the muzzle while that thing was firing. No ear protection firing a machine gun. Those people are nuts! Gary
At the very first, there was a camera man and others standing foward of the muzzle while that thing was firing. No ear protection firing a machine gun. Those people are nuts! Gary
Deep1 Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 374 Reaction score 840 Golden Thread 0 Location Carolina Lowcountry Detector(s) used XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2020 #3 Dat's bad to the bone.
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,611 Reaction score 110,550 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 20, 2020 #4 I wouldn't want to be paying for it's feed.... It spits em out though!
C chub Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2017 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,250 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2020 Thread Owner #5 releventchair said: I wouldn't want to be paying for it's feed.... It spits em out though! Click to expand... I think its 6000 RPM - without overheating!- but can be *throttled down 2 or 3000 RPM. So yeah 100 shots per second. Chub
releventchair said: I wouldn't want to be paying for it's feed.... It spits em out though! Click to expand... I think its 6000 RPM - without overheating!- but can be *throttled down 2 or 3000 RPM. So yeah 100 shots per second. Chub
C chub Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2017 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,250 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Note the spent shells falling BOTH sides Chub
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,199 Reaction score 33,154 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 21, 2020 #7 I don't see where the ammo is coming in from. You would need a bunch to feed that thing. Gary