What's new

Secrets of the lost gold

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched a show the other day on Discovery Channel. Just as the title says. I saw some interesting pics of the birds and thought it might be related to a pipe that has been posted many times on the site. Ill show the pics I took from my tv. Dont laugh the tv is still running. I dont feel the need to buy a new one if it still runs. But let me know if you see the bird pics as being close to the mystery pipe. Here you go Ga rebel hope it helps.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3550.webp
    100_3550.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_3551.webp
    100_3551.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
No doubt that is interesting and thanks for posting it. I got almost all my yard work done today so, I plan to go back to the creek tomorrow and try my luck. Hopefully, I'll have something good to post.
 
No doubt that is interesting and thanks for posting it. I got almost all my yard work done today so, I plan to go back to the creek tomorrow and try my luck. Hopefully, I'll have something good to post.

A creek hunt sounds fun. With this heat we are having it would be very enjoyable I am sure. Do you use goggles?
 
Rock,

It depends on where I am going. Sometimes I use a mask and snorkle & other places, I just walk and look in the shallow water paying particular attention to where gravel collects.
 
I still have to learn the art of walking the creek. I plan on doing that here in the future, maybe in a couple of weeks. Its different for sure than walking a field.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom