What's new

Securing permission today

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
It was way too cold to dig today so my team and I ( ;D) loaded up the car and headed out to hopefully pin down some sites for future digging. We came up with a few! No research necessary when the evidence is obvious :thumbsup: Will be nice to get a break in the weather......
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3384.webp
    DSCF3384.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF3398.webp
    DSCF3398.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF3403.webp
    DSCF3403.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCF3402.webp
    DSCF3402.webp
    112.5 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF3397.webp
    DSCF3397.webp
    69 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF3394.webp
    DSCF3394.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF3395.webp
    DSCF3395.webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 261
Great looking team you have there and the sites are just begging to be hunted.

Good Luck
Jimmy
 
I envy your team. . . I suggest you to stay in the car while the "more experienced" ::)
members (pictured) secure the necessary permission :D It will be a win-win situation for all :wink:.

Best of luck!
watercolor
 
looks like you have a great team and some promising sites
 
Good looking sites, but I don't think they'll let you detect the Capital grounds. :wink:
 
Thanks for the replies. My dad is teaching me to type. We had great time.


Colton Wexler 6 years old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom