What's new

Seeking a Gold Sniffing Dog

iijenlo11

Greenie
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

My name is Jennifer, I am an Associate Producer for Travel Channel’s original series, EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. Our team is filming a story on Fenn’s Treasure this June. We are currently looking for someone who has a gold sniffing dog located in the Taos New Mexico area. If you know of anyone that would be a good fit for our program please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at Jen.sheeran@gmail.com.
 
Upvote 0
20140427_124215.webp
 
Still training my Shepard20140824_150758-1.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20140427_124215.webp
    20140427_124215.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
Hello

My name is Jennifer, I am an Associate Producer for Travel Channel’s original series, EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. Our team is filming a story on Fenn’s Treasure this June. We are currently looking for someone who has a gold sniffing dog located in the Taos New Mexico area. If you know of anyone that would be a good fit for our program please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at Jen.sheeran@gmail.com.

Jen... please give us your travel channel email not your gmail acct and we will respond...
 
Gold being inert has no scent. No such thing as a gold sniffing dog.
 
How about a Gold peckin chicken?
 
Some members evidently want a vacation from posting.
 
Hey, where'd the Huskies go? :icon_scratch: I love the Huskies. I was going to ask you how the Huskies fair in CA? I had Huskies in the northwoods of WI so was wondering how they would fair on the west coast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom