What's new

Seeking Treasure Lead Collections

PatrickD

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
706
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

I placed a post in the for sale/wanted section. Not sure if it will get any visibility there.

I am seeking treasure lead collections. I am willing to buy the collections depending on the quality, source, and format (electronic/paper).

Send me PM to discuss.

Thanks,

Patrick
 
Hola Don Jose,

I am putting together a database.

Patrick
 
I do have some leads in Mexico included already. Most of my collection is around the Colorado area. Plus I have a whole lot of books that are going into it as well for the research.
 
That sounds like an interesting research. I have a cousin who has a ritual to go treasure hunting every weekend. He does a lot of research on what’s going to be his next place to go searching for the treasure. Here’s a data base of Collection of Treasure Books and this one has a compilation of lost treasures of Central America, Cocos Island, Egypt, Columbia and more. Hope you find it helpful.
 
hannahgodfrey:

Thank you for those links! $1,000 for that collection seems a bit steep to me. I noticed a photocopy for sale - something I always take a dim view of.

Happy Trails,

The Old Bookaroo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom