What's new

✅ SOLVED Seen this bottle before?

Blskypilot

Full Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
243
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug in the woods. There was nothing for signals and this popped out. If I had better signals to dig I would have left it but....

I know nothing of old bottles and I doubt this to be that old either but the wife liked the color and I was wondering what used to be in it.

Light blue, best I can make out on the screw top is Warner est 1855
 

Attachments

  • image-2046712796.webp
    image-2046712796.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 451
  • image-1827504555.webp
    image-1827504555.webp
    26 KB · Views: 384
How do I mark as solved? Can it be done from the iPhone app or do I need to pull out the pc?
I think its under thread tools at the top of your first post..
 
Upvote 0
After all this time (duh me again!).....very nice find Sky Pilot-blue is a great bottle dig find, no matter what was in it : )
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom