gordon and tanner
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South East, MI
- Detector(s) used
- my eyes
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I have placed an add on Craigs List.
I am selling 5 rolls of pre 1960 Jefferson nickles, $10 face for $20.00. I have a guy who is willing to buy them. What do you think? I have culled out any war nickles and the low mintage's. The add say that this would be great for someone starting to collect coins.
Gordon and Tanner
I am selling 5 rolls of pre 1960 Jefferson nickles, $10 face for $20.00. I have a guy who is willing to buy them. What do you think? I have culled out any war nickles and the low mintage's. The add say that this would be great for someone starting to collect coins.
Gordon and Tanner
Upvote
0








