Bomber, I would be happy to get that price on your lot. Its very respectable, in that alot of
people, dealers and refineries will pay much less on 40% Silver due to it being harder to refine...
That is , if they will take it at all. If you took that to a dealer, you would get way less.
I believe Midwest doesnt accept 40% coinage at all anyway. Most refineries wont, but I think there
are a few out there that will. Not sure of who they are right now, since Ive never sent silver to
refineries.
In any case, Id say that is one decent offer if you're in sell mode. The right refiner "may" get you a little
more, but you have the costs of shipping and inconvenience to factor in which would cut that down.
Torrero, good luck in what you decide. Personally, Id keep all Mercs if I found them ! Gotta have treasures to look at and play with

Rosies I could sell no problem though haha.