What's new

selling my silver

sathmcnugent

Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
hello everyone..i am selling my silver..i am thinking of taking it to the pawn shop..i know i can get more for it on ebay or something but..i need the money by this thursday..it can not wait..so unless someone can have me the cash by thursday..its going to the pawn shop..if anyone is interested..let me know..i dont have a camera..all i can say is the coins are in average condition,,i dont have any that are poor..just average circulated condition..no key dates..just common pre 65 silver coinage
 
Upvote 0
I am in redneck town pennsylvania..haha I am in Brookville near Dubois Pennsylvania..give me a few min to list what i have so it gives everyone an idea what were dealing with here
 
I have 10 washington quarters 1940 is oldest..most are 1960-1964..20 rosy's (dimes) all diffenert dates..no key dates..and 5 mercury dimes..no key dates here either..i dont have much..they are all in average circulated condition..any offers are welcome..sorry guys..i dont have a camera to take pics..just my word..like i said they are nothing spectacular..just average stuff
 
So you have $5 face value of junk silver. Sounds like about a $50 Value tops...

There are a couple Pennsylvanians on this board.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
So you have $5 face value of junk silver. Sounds like about a $50 Value tops...

There are a couple Pennsylvanians on this board.

Mojo

Yeah I would probably buy them from you but unfortunately Pittsburgh is still about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive from Brookville one way so I really can't justify that. If you need cash that bad then the pawn shop is the way to go, you won't have to travel a long distance or worry about the internet. Plus with the amount you have the difference between getting 10x face versus 7 or 8x face isn't that great.
 
I'd try a coin shop before a pawn shop.

Joad
 
Just a thought for you. There is a forum for selling and I have personally found a bunch of nice people there who are looking to purchase. Good Luck with your sale. JP
 
Just a thought but a three day auction on ebay may fetch you a bit more. You never know. They pay with paypal you may get the money the day the auction ends. Granted ebay fees will have to be calculated. Good luck.

Golden Silver
 
i'm in Pa but if your 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh then your about 7 hours away from me.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom