What's new

Selling or trading a T2 :)

ryaan21

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried learning it, just to noisy for me. Would sell it for 600 or trade it outright for a ATPRO.
 
sorry to hear that ryaan
i saw your posts about gettin that detector to bad it didn`t work for you .
I just got a G2 a week ago ,but i allways wanted another T2
Gary
 
Yeah its been a rough month with this machine. I have found about 5 wheat pennies and thats it aside from clad and trash. I know the machine works well, I just dont have the patience for it.


Do you think it is a fair trade for a ATPRO or and Omega 8000 with the double d on it in s straight up trade?
 
yes i think its more than fair,you might be able to trade it into the dealer you bought it from for one of those detectors ...couldn`t hurt to ask
 
Good idea I may do that. I really love the way the ATPRO seems to work, and my brother used to own a Omega 8000 which I loved as well.
 
I hope you find a detector that matches you/i know i have to have confidence in my machine
Gary
 
Thanks man. I used to use a Garrett 550, I absolutely hated the bell tone, but could pick it up right now and find good stuff with it because I used it for 4 years.
 
Does everyone consider the T2 a noisy detector ? I just can't see it and I run the minimum discrimination so do let myself in for hearing tiny fragments of metal.
 
The areas I hunt are old parks and campgrounds. Tons of trash. I tried running it with disc on 80, sens on 80, and it seems like this drowns out everything.
 
Hi Brian
i did not find the T2 to be noisy, but we have great soil around here in the country .
 
If you want a quiet, stable running machine you should trade in for a Minelab. They are a bit more but the outright stability of these machines are amazing. I have used the F-75 LTD and a T-2 and they can be noisy but are still great machines.

John DeArmitt
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom