What's new

Selling Silver/Gold

mastereagle22

Silver Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
So I have some silver I would like to sell and a few gold Items I have dug/found. What is the best way to sell them to get the most for your money?

I have several of the 1 oz .999 Silver bars I'm thinking about selling.

Thanks.
 
Pay the $20 and become a charter member then sell them here. I'd buy some of the bars if the price is right.
 
I have a couple coin shops nearby that I have dealt with on a number of ocassions. At this moment silver is at $45.19 an ounce. These guys would probably give you that or almost that for your .999 silver bars or coins. They aren't just dealers anymore with gold and silver moving like it has been recently. They are now speculators themselves and they have so many people that want to buy, and are willing to pay a premium for it, that the "dealers" are ready to pay spot or almost spot so they can sell immediately to their buying clients. I haven't dealt with scrap gold so I don't know what the offerings would be for that stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom