What's new

Selling some CRHing silver

999digger

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
I called my coinshop and they said that they are paying 18x face for silver coins. Does that seem normal? Do you think I should sell? What is a good price to sell war nickels and 40% halves?
 
Upvote 0
999digger said:
I called my coinshop and they said that they are paying 18x face for silver coins. Does that seem normal? Do you think I should sell? What is a good price to sell war nickels and 40% halves?

Check APMEX and Bulliondirect.com.

Bdirect is offering 19.2X face on the bid right now. So 18X is not bad, but a little low. It is local though, so you have no shipping costs either.
Other bids on Bdirect are 7.65X face for 40% and no bid on the nickels. But APMEX had a bid on nuickels last time I checked. You can look that one up. :-)

Good luck to you. 18X face isn't bad. Not bad at all.
 
Yes 18 X is good, although others have mentioned before, a coin show would probably net you the best price.
 
Digger,
I was at a coin show last week and one dealer was offering $3.70 per 40% half dollar.
Straight cash with no postage costs etc. Hope that helps.
rileyboy
 
have sold even 40% on here all the time for 100% if spot.. some even pay the shipping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom