D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still use those Magnet handles. I'm still here, hoping for Dowsing power indication of being on. We are starting to get hit with CME'S, but as of yet none have triggered Dowsing power. YET! I hate to believe that dowsing power is blocked or nullified by Microwaves, or other frequencies being continuously broadcast. The reason I say that is because back in 2019 during March we got hit with multiple CME'S, and I was able to dowse on and off, for a couple days. The Sun was asleep, then it flared, then I could dowse, then it went back to no sunspots, asleep again. That was the last time I could Dowse.. The use of sensitive dowsing rods isnt necessary. When dowsing power comes on, sensitive rods pick up too many signals, making chasing a molecular connection line almost impossible. I mainly use them for assay of an Target. With sensitive rods I can tell if specific trace Elements are present. Regular Dowsing rods work fine. I'm waiting for power. If it comes on as it did during cycle 23, any length, material, or electronic will work again. Dont waste money on anything new. Just wait and hope for power, like I do.. I'll be posting as soon as I get a solid signal.. Solar maximum is around 2025, hopefully we get power before then.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still haven't figured out what triggers, or had triggered dowsing power in the past. I know with high probability, from continually checking with rods and Elements, that its triggered by something incoming from the Sun. But, it's not in every CME, that I can tell. So its unpredictable, as to what causes on and off, other than it does come from the Sun, and is more active during Solar maximum, rather than solar minimum..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I watch. Space weather live.. An M flare and others shot off today. In a couple days, Dowsing power might be on some, in 2 to 3 days.. Lifes a bitch, so is dowsing.. But when it's on, WOW!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-115603_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-115603_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This topic was posted in September 2017. We were near the end of a weak Solar cycle #24. After I made those rod holders we went into Solar minimum, and I hadn't caught the dowsing signal on again until March of 2019. That was the last from Solar cycle 24. 25 has now started. Here is a pic of what September of 2017 was like. It shows there was high kp values. Meaning Geomagnetic storms. We need more stormy weather...

Attachments

• 20211102_135634.jpg
    20211102_135634.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 34

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said you had magnets in the handles. You didn't say what configuration, but my suggestion is to postition them vertical poles so the north pole in up in your right hand and down in your left hand.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Each rod holder has 4 ceramic magnets aligned to work. I had originally made 6 sets, to realize only 2 were working. I had the arrangement wrong on 4 of them. None work now. It's a paradox.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnets and dowsing, there's something to it. It's not ferro-magnetic like the pull you feel when you put two magnets close to each other. It's magnetic resonance and more.

There is a book "THe Secret Life of Magnets" by Howard Johnson. At the time (mid 1970's) he said there are about two hundred different properties of magnets and only about half are thoroughly understood.

Louis Turenne did a lot of work with magnets back in the early 1900's. He had two magnets spaced apart a bit and he varied the configuration. Just read it. My two cents here, "Supersensonics" has more info on magents and dowsing than any other book I've seen. If you do a search you can find a free copy on-line. The old title was something like "The Dowser's Bible". Such a wealth of information there.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure won't waste my money on any Dowsing book. Supersonics, who cares, if it doesnt work!!. Show us some Dowsing results, quit pushing books without results. I admit I can't always dowse nor explain what causes dowsing. Discussing something that a book cant fix is meaningless. A book isnt proof of anyone current Dowsing ability. Show us what you can do, Mr remote viewer. We've all been waiting for years.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My past Dowsing ability and experiences were never videoed. But I concider myself quite an expert in the Dowsing field. I can actually tell when Dowsing power is on, or off. Plus I can tell the strength and speed of the dowsable fluctuating pulse. Because of my learned dowsing ability, I'm a great candidate to test and invent dowsing related devices. Electronics, materials, lengths, distances, everything is readable, when dowsing is on. I worked with a Professor testing Dowsing electronics, because I know if power is on. I purchased another Omnirange, Prescious metal molecular resonator, to replace my broke one, only to see that, the machine works fine, but the dowsing side, no longer works. Frequencies that once resonated an Element, don't no more. Why? I also purchased some fancy looking L-rods with a piezo buzzer, just to see what they were selling. What a waste of money!! It doesnt work. I knew before I bought it. But dummy me. So, I will continue to claim that so far my Dowsing power isnt on. And no matter what book nor device says diffrent, I say prove it. It might never be on again, but I'm gonna be Optomistic, I have till Maximum until I concede..

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show us some Dowsing results, quit pushing books without results
Amen! Couldn't agree more.

Would love to see pictures of your treasures recovered via dowsing!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, don't read it for me even if it is free. LOL Maybe in a few more years you will be able to dowse again, or not. I don't care, but I just don't like seeing you make all the claims that dowsing won't work until you say it will.

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
That being said thank you for your contribution to this forum Dowser. It is all very enjoyable, informative and interesting in its own way.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can say pushing books, because he's been continuously telling me to read it. Everything I have posted on has been from my Dowsing experiences. I don't need a book to tell me how to Dowse. I'm not trying to offend other Dowsers, only been trying to figure it out. If you believe power is on all the time, and the Sun has no affect, why are you upset? If you read my last few posts, I admit I dont know exactly what turns Power on, I think it comes from the Sun. Am I not allowed to think or post that? Whatever I post shouldn't stop anyone from their Dowsing fame. If you can Dowse, good for you! Why are you arguing without showing proof yourself. I didn't record any pics or vids, from back in the days I was able to Dowse. Sorry. I never retrieved a valuable dowsed find, but many attempts are explained in my past posts.. I plan on continuing my search for what causes my Dowsing power, and am glad you like my past posts. All are true! I will continue to answer questions asked, but until my Dowsing power comes back on, I'll leave all the room you other Dowsers need, to start your own Dowsing topics..

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I can say pushing books, because he's been continuously telling me to read it. Everything I have posted on has been from my Dowsing experiences. I don't need a book to tell me how to Dowse. I'm not trying to offend other Dowsers, only been trying to figure it out. If you believe power is on all the time, and the Sun has no affect, why are you upset? If you read my last few posts, I admit I dont know exactly what turns Power on, I think it comes from the Sun. Am I not allowed to think or post that? Whatever I post shouldn't stop anyone from their Dowsing fame. If you can Dowse, good for you! Why are you arguing without showing proof yourself. I didn't record any pics or vids, from back in the days I was able to Dowse. Sorry. I never retrieved a valuable dowsed find, but many attempts are explained in my past posts.. I plan on continuing my search for what causes my Dowsing power, and am glad you like my past posts. All are true! I will continue to answer questions asked, but until my Dowsing power comes back on, I'll leave all the room you other Dowsers need, to start your own Dowsing topics..
Of course you're allowed to think or post whatever you want and I or anyone else is not the authority over that. Again please continue posting because its good reading/valuable info. But all of signal_line's inputs are as well.

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I sure won't waste my money on any Dowsing book. Supersonics, who cares, if it doesnt work!!. Show us some Dowsing results, quit pushing books without results. I admit I can't always dowse nor explain what causes dowsing. Discussing something that a book cant fix is meaningless. A book isnt proof of anyone current Dowsing ability. Show us what you can do, Mr remote viewer. We've all been waiting for years.
You're demanding that signal_line "show us some dowsing results" and to "quit pushing books without results". Sorry I had to go back in time a few minutes to point that out. Anyway, no harm done

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, you got caught up in a long time disagreement between Signal line and I. No harm done. I say my Dowsing power isn't constant, he says my Dowsing power is. That's what all that is.. It's not about any other Dowsers, nor their techniques or abilities. I know Dowsing works, I'm a Dowser. I also know whatever powers my Dowsing, is now off. Reading a book or eating more fruit, or holding my breath, or fasting isnt gonna turn my Dowsing power on. It's something else!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People reading this should know that the dowsers on this forum are perhaps the only members here who have made any significant recoveries. Recoveries that are way more valuable/sensitive than the coins and trinkets people post on this public forum anxiously hoping for another banner under their avatar. The dowsers are out here involved in the high-risk activities and have no need or interest in "posting photos" for any measure of self-validation they may gain from the plethora of ignorant skeptics that troll this website.

Perhaps to an "ignorant skeptic", one could lay blame for the lack of documented treasure finds from dowsers to their refined and subdued ego's compared to the millions of hedonistic, attention craving conventional treasure hunters, hence they (dowsers) needing no validation or public gratification. Unfortunately, many dowsers own posts betray any credibility to that line of thought.

Or, their finds are so significant, they don't' want the attention of the public, the tax man or the state. But wait, year in and your out, so called "conventional" treasure hunters are posting up their finds, from lost gold hoards in Europe to uncovered burial treasures in the far East, to Sunken Treasure ships the world over. No, we'd have plenty of dowsers eagerly willing to share too. (especially in light of the fact some claim dowsers are finding bigger treasures and more of them).

Or Occam's Razor, "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one" : They don't have any significant treasure to show.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep, I was only writing to say, prove Dowsing was constant, not that dowsing isnt so. I haven't given up. I am a treasure dowser. I know I can find valuable lost treasures, meteorites and gems and prescious ores, I just need power. Go start your own topic to call Dowsers out. We've been poked at for years, were used to it. But I'll post treasure pics when I get them, guaranteed.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep, I was only writing to say, prove Dowsing was constant, not that dowsing isnt so. I haven't given up. I am a treasure dowser. I know I can find valuable lost treasures, meteorites and gems and prescious ores, I just need power. Go start your own topic to call Dowsers out. We've been poked at for years, were used to it. But I'll post treasure pics when I get them, guaranteed.
Thank you for your candor. To clarify though, I didn't poke fun at or make fun of dowsers.

It is the dowser themselves making the claims and I will continue to follow up with questions. I will not start my own thread nor do i need to, as i learned the hard way early on in my Tnet membership: we don't own the threads we start nor dictate who can post in them as long is it is civil and doesn't run afoul of Tnet rules.

Just look at the claim above "People reading this should know that the dowsers on this forum are perhaps the only members here who have made any significant recoveries. Recoveries that are way more valuable/sensitive than the coins and trinkets people post on this public forum"

They made the claim and i'm just asking for some pictures from them or any other dowser as accordingly, there are many (if not the only ones) on this forums with significant treasure finds.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, my bad..