Sensative Dowsing rods

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have a better idea. How about you get it out of your mind that I or anyone else has anything to prove to you? Believe anything you want and I mean anything at all. It makes no difference to me. Engaging in this kind of debate is a fool's errand and we both know that. Good luck with your search.

I got an even better idea, how about you stop feigning victimhood as It's far from a fools errand asking for some pictures of some cool treasure recoveries from dowsing, especially in light of the fact you claimed dowsers are the only ones finding significant treasures on this forum.

It's not that you wouldn't back up your claim if you could, it's that you can't.

I'll give Dowser prop's, he was upfront and said he'll post up some pictures when he finds something.

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I got an even better idea, how about you stop feigning victimhood as It's far from a fools errand asking for some pictures of some cool treasure recoveries from dowsing, especially in light of the fact you claimed dowsers are the only ones finding significant treasures on this forum.

It's not that you wouldn't back up your claim if you could, it's that you can't.

I'll give Dowser prop's, he was upfront and said he'll post up some pictures when he finds something.
Ok, have a nice life

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my take: on how you screwed up the rods with your four-magnet contraption. The magnets have to be clean and open at both ends and sides. When you stick them together at angles you distort/destroy the flux lines. No wonder you can't dowse 95% of the time, or is it more than 95%? Either way you are so contrary I might start calling you "Mary Mary" LOL. Maybe they stick better to a refrigerator door but that has nothing to do with a dowsing amplifier. Turenne used compass needles.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my take: on how you screwed up the rods with your four-magnet contraption. The magnets have to be clean and open at both ends and sides. When you stick them together at angles you distort/destroy the flux lines. No wonder you can't dowse 95% of the time, or is it more than 95%? Either way you are so contrary I might start calling you "Mary Mary" LOL. Maybe they stick better to a refrigerator door but that has nothing to do with a dowsing amplifier. Turenne used compass needles.
My non magnet rods dont work either. Again, we are on my topic arguing about me and my dowsing. It's my unexplained Paradox. It's a partical, a frequency, a wave, or all of the above. Do you really believe the answer to quantum physics and dowsing is nothing but misaligned magnets. Believe me when i tell you, there is more to it than that. Try to figure out what your own dowsing problems are. You aren't the Dowsing doctor, and I didn't call ya..

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me explain simply as I can. Elements and minerals and combinations of, have their own specific frequencies. When resonated/vibrating, dowsing rods are able to show indication of any resonated anomoly. We can say that resonation occurs when caused by a magnetic field. But were talking mother nature, not science experiment. Besides the Elements being resonated, we get a Molecular connection line created between same frequency targets. Whatever creates the signal that resonates the Elements, is affecting every partical everywhere at the same time. Creating molecular connection lines between targets. Without that resonation, and those lines, I can't Dowse. My Dowsing is based on something creating my Dowsable signal. It probably comes from the Sun, because my Dowsing abilities follow a 11 year Solar cycle. Without knowing exactly where or what causes the signal, is what I've been searching for in the last cycle and into the present cycle 25.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me explain simply as I can. Elements and minerals and combinations of, have their own specific frequencies. When resonated/vibrating, dowsing rods are able to show indication of any resonated anomoly. We can say that resonation occurs when caused by a magnetic field. But were talking mother nature, not science experiment. Besides the Elements being resonated, we get a Molecular connection line created between same frequency targets. Whatever creates the signal that resonates the Elements, is affecting every partical everywhere at the same time. Creating molecular connection lines between targets. Without that resonation, and those lines, I can't Dowse. My Dowsing is based on something creating my Dowsable signal. It probably comes from the Sun, because my Dowsing abilities follow a 11 year Solar cycle. Without knowing exactly where or what causes the signal, is what I've been searching for in the last cycle and into the present cycle 25.
The same thing applies to Electronics that generate frequencies. The device generates a readable frequency. But not a Dowsable one. Something else needs to happen all around and thru us, for a connection line to be able to form from machine to target.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, well you've been asking when you say you don't understand so I answered. I guess that means I have piti for you, not that you deserve it. Go study up on narcissism. And like I said, drop the ego. Nobody can dowse with that attitude.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do talk about it a lot. But so far no one else wants to discuss what creates dowsing power but me. If you have any personal knowledge pertaining to what I know, believe, and preach, feel free to advise. Also, you might want to replace your obsolete L-rods with some new ones. Get with the program, quit being against it.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, you are looking at it the wrong way. You think there is some dowsing power people possess. It's not power, it's awareness and the ability to direct your conscious mind away from the search. Thats the hard part to learn, took me years. You just have to keep your concious mind out of the process. People try too hard and psyche themselves out. Just when you think you have it all working so nice, the next day you go out with the attitude that you can do anything and then failure hits. Be humble and never get a big head.

Magnets act as an amplifier if configured correctly. So if a perdson can't use the rods it's worth trying rods fitted with magnets correctly. So in your case, you can't use rods without a magent and you have the magents configured wrong so you can't dowse with that, either. You know what they say, if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. In your case quit trying to blame it on something else. People try so hard and get all wound up. Do breathing exercises to calm down.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, you are looking at it the wrong way. You think there is some dowsing power people possess. It's not power, it's awareness and the ability to direct your conscious mind away from the search. Thats the hard part to learn, took me years. You just have to keep your concious mind out of the process. People try too hard and psyche themselves out. Just when you think you have it all working so nice, the next day you go out with the attitude that you can do anything and then failure hits. Be humble and never get a big head.

Magnets act as an amplifier if configured correctly. So if a perdson can't use the rods it's worth trying rods fitted with magnets correctly. So in your case, you can't use rods without a magent and you have the magents configured wrong so you can't dowse with that, either. You know what they say, if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. In your case quit trying to blame it on something else. People try so hard and get all wound up. Do breathing exercises to calm down.
Okay Doc... But when it doesnt work, what next? And how does any of that explain where dowsing power comes from. You can't help me, I didnt ask, quit trying. You sure know how to ruin a topic..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suggesting things off topic, dont make sence to me. You perceive dowsing power without a source or substance. The power I talk about has substance, it pulses and fluctuates. If I was to imagine what dowsing power is like, I sure wouldn't want it to pulse nor fluctuate, I'd want it constant. So that rules out imagination. To me it proves power, and a pulsing and fluctuating source coming from something and somewhere. That's what my topics are all about, and you know that. If you want to discuss where dowsing power comes from, or what it is, let's keep it at that. Just discuss dowsing, not me.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOWSING, Physics or Meta-Physics? OPINION

I see a lot of confusion in not distinguishing a so called Dowsing application between physics and meta- physics. The True definition of Dowsing, is a mental application of the mind to prompt a trained Ideomotor response that physically moves the L- Rod(s) or Pendulum, is considered to be meta-physics, and is not effected in any way by external physics. Map, photo, and Information Dowsing are examples of the true Dowsing.

When physics are applied it changes the equation and the correct interpretation of the reaction of the L-Rods completely. For example, with a physics application you will see different reactions of the L-Rods when you add or subtract the length of the Rods, add Magnets, electronics, different metals to the equation, or how you hold the Rods, etc, etc.

At times of interference when the Magnetic field surrounding the earth is stronger than the Magnetic field surrounding the target there is a weakening, or loss of the physical signal. This is a natural phenomenon of physics that can at times differ from minute to minute. The residual effects of strong Solar activity can be the cause for the lack of signal, or working in proximity of a power plant, or near an electric substation. A Magnetic field is associated with an electrical field.

True Dowsing is not affected by known physics. That is why it is classified as Meta-Physics (unknown physics) Confusion reigns when you try to combine them into one. Dell
Dell made a good point here. It's been my experience that most people do not know or understand this. I'll add to it that the mulitple solar flares can catch-up to the flare in front of it and the two combine for an even stronger shock wave to the Earth's magnetic field. Now does a shock wave seem like it is going to be easy dowsing? Of course not! It can push the signal line over thirty degrees off the target. I know there are people who probably still hate Dell for telling the truth. I even wonder if that Sam guy is still hiding his identity on this forum. They say men carry a grudge to the grave. You know what causes that, Dell damaged their fragile ego. So their pride controls their actions.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, your saying everyone has the ability to dowse, or remote view, any time they want. There is no power, only good health, breath slow, meditate, eat good, then think of it, and you will see the target? Fine, I hope that's the case. But, that's your Paradox, I have my own!! I'm still trying to figure where dowsing power comes from, what triggers it, why it fluctuates like it does, and why it pulses, usually in sequences of three. I know what to do when it comes back on. It hasn't been on in Northern Michigan good since March 2019. I hope Microwaves, VLF's, ect, haven't blocked it. If it's not on by 2024 I'll be bummed. Heck, I'm bummed it's not showing yet! There has been other Dowsers that have commented about Solar effects and dowsing in the past. I cant remember who it was, but I quote him as saying "The higher the Solar wind, the better the dowsing", something like that. Well high Solar wind comes from Solar storms. We had a little G-1 storm so far, but the Solar wind didn't get real high yet. Let's wait for a G-3 storm or higher, and test that when the winds are strong.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell made a good point here. It's been my experience that most people do not know or understand this. I'll add to it that the mulitple solar flares can catch-up to the flare in front of it and the two combine for an even stronger shock wave to the Earth's magnetic field. Now does a shock wave seem like it is going to be easy dowsing? Of course not! It can push the signal line over thirty degrees off the target. I know there are people who probably still hate Dell for telling the truth. I even wonder if that Sam guy is still hiding his identity on this forum. They say men carry a grudge to the grave. You know what causes that, Dell damaged their fragile ego. So their pride controls their actions.
I know all about the Sun and the Magnetosphere, and I know CME from a fast flare can catch up with a CME from a slow flare and wreck havoc. I know about the Solar wind from Corona holes that also wreck havoc when coming in together. If that can push the "signal line" over 30 degrees, isn't that admission to a signal with substance? How is it possible that this signal can be shifted, but not blocked, and not created by the Sun?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signal I believe that comes from the Sun isn't shiftable, it's gotta be in the quantum field. It's a partical, that's a frequency, that's a wave, all in the same. It everywhere when it's triggered. That's how everything resonates, and connection lines are formed. It's the quantum field. That's my guess.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the reasonings behind why map and photo dowsers never found the Fenn Treasure after 10+ years out in the field?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the reasonings behind why map and photo dowsers never found the Fenn Treasure after 10+ years out in the field?
The reason I never went after it with my Elements and L-rods, is because the Element with the most quantity in the chest was Gold. Being around 10lbs, it depends on how far 10lbs of gold signals back to me. I've never dowsed 10 lbs of Gold, but it might signal 5 miles on a good day. There was a lot of 5 mile spots to search.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I never went after it with my Elements and L-rods, is because the Element with the most quantity in the chest was Gold. Being around 10lbs, it depends on how far 10lbs of gold signals back to me. I've never dowsed 10 lbs of Gold, but it might signal 5 miles on a good day. There was a lot of 5 mile spots to search.
I understand for you being on the ground not going after it, but how about map and photo dowsers, who can literally be on the other side of the globe?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It said the chest was Bronze, there was Gold, Gems, probably Silver, Platinum. The chest might have signaled further than the Gold. Probably best to signal with Tin at first. Being alloyed with Copper, it would signal all 3. Bronze, Copper, Tin the same. If Copper is used, it's more likely hit on a Meteorite and lead the wrong way. No Tin in Meteorites. Doubt the Gems could reach 5 miles, would of had to be specific on those. I have my Diamond signal, lost my Ruby..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It said the chest was Bronze, there was Gold, Gems, probably Silver, Platinum. The chest might have signaled further than the Gold. Probably best to signal with Tin at first. Being alloyed with Copper, it would signal all 3. Bronze, Copper, Tin the same. If Copper is used, it's more likely hit on a Meteorite and lead the wrong way. No Tin in Meteorites. Doubt the Gems could reach 5 miles, would of had to be specific on those. I have my Diamond signal, lost my Ruby..
I just looked it up there is Tin in Meteorites. The box is all Meteorite signals, so I would then use Meteorite Elements, like Nickel, Iridium, or Ytterium. If those Elements aren't with all those box Elements, then it's the treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread