What's new

Sept 15th I went to Battle Creek after work

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made some great finds Monday after work, the deepest find was the buckle at about 8 or 9 inches.
 

Attachments

  • sept15.1.webp
    sept15.1.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 197
  • sept15.2.webp
    sept15.2.webp
    135.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Sept15.3.webp
    Sept15.3.webp
    145 KB · Views: 205
Nice! Nice finds! Love the V nickel. Still haven't found one of those.
Great ring.

Mark
 
Excellent finds, that would make my day big time.. :thumbsup:
 
Nice ones. The indians have good detail. V-nickel looks good. I found a counterfeit one a few weeks back. Everything on the coin was reversed and indented. One dealer that I showed it to did not seem too interested.

Good hunting, AMC
 
great day out, nice diggins, I'd be happy, keep up the good work
 
You are really raking them in, Giant! WTG :thumbsup:

Are the stones real on the ring or no?

HH
 
Sweet coins Giant.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Michiganne said:
You are really raking them in, Giant! WTG :thumbsup:

Are the stones real on the ring or no?

HH
It's fake Anne but I think it might be kinda old though, not sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom