What's new

Sept 5 Land And Water

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started out at a local lake with big hopes but after a few hours and nothing even very little junk I did manage a wheat so I headed to shore and collected some clad and ended up with around $2.00 bucks. I did end up with 4 wheat pennies a 55 D , 42 ,39 , 28 and my first war Nickel 1943 with the P on the back, I know it isn't that great of a find but it has been a hard one for me for some reason .:headbang:
It was nice getting out so if you get the chance get out and find something. Good Hunting...
 

Attachments

  • Sept 5 finds.webp
    Sept 5 finds.webp
    128.3 KB · Views: 122
  • sept 5 face wheats.webp
    sept 5 face wheats.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Sept 5 wheat backs.webp
    Sept 5 wheat backs.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Sept 5 wheat face Date.webp
    Sept 5 wheat face Date.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Sept wheat face dates.webp
    Sept wheat face dates.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 124
  • face War nickel 1st.webp
    face War nickel 1st.webp
    82 KB · Views: 128
  • Back of war Nickel 1st.webp
    Back of war Nickel 1st.webp
    149.5 KB · Views: 130
Very good FF, congrats on the war nick, looks like a nice one!
 
Nice oldies! Congrats!
 
Great score on the wheats and war nickel :thumbsup:
 
I hear ya FF, A few weeks back i purchased a Fisher CZ-20 and have found a few items but not the gold and silver I had been hoping for. I guess like any site ya never know what your gonna get til its in your hand. Good luck to both of us. :laughing7:
 
Congrats on the wheats and war nickel....neat piece of US history, I think. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Nice score on the Silver war nickel and wheaties!! WTG
 
Actually I would say it was a "very good" find! Congrats on all the oldies.
 
congrats on some good finds!...love finding them war nickels...good luck out there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom