What's new

September 2009 totals W/Photos

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
September 2009 totals W/Photo's

Searched 10-15 boxes of halves a week this month plus a couple of road trips as well as asking for Half dollars everywhere I go. as well as Dime and Quarter bags off the machines. whenever I can get them. put in about 60 hours this month

Half Dollars
19 Walkes
26 Franklins
43 64's for a total of (88 90%'s)
22 65's
60 66's
124 67's
107 68's
49 69's for a total of (362 40%'s)
8 non silver Proofs.

Quarters. 3 90%'s

Dimes. 32 90%'s... 1 Seated, 5 Merc's & 26 Rosies + 1 proof

Nickles 1 Buffalo

Enjoy the photo's

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • sep2009.webp
    sep2009.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 412
  • walkers.webp
    walkers.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Re: September 2009 totals W/Photo's

Very nice man, very nice. Wish I had that kind of time to invest in the hobby, but I definitely enjoy the few hours a week that I do invest. It gives me something to look forward to each week. Those are some sweet finds.

JJ :coffee2:
 
Re: September 2009 totals W/Photo's

All that silver...such a beautiful sight.... :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom