What's new

September Totals!

Philmont_709n2

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
71 40% Half Dollars
52 Wheat Pennies (1 steel, 1918?)
11 Log Pennies
11 Log Cabin Pennies
50 Pre-60 Nickels
2 War Nickels
260 Silver Quarters
2 Standing Liberty Quarters
28 Silver Dimes
23 Rolls of Bicentennial Quarters
 
Upvote 0
Great score on the quarters :thumbsup: Do you do boxes, bags or hand rolls ?
 
some were machine wrapped and some were handrolled but they came from the same source
 
Geez, you killed the quarters!! Nice work!
 
coincrazed said:
If I am not on ignore, should I get some quarters?
CC, everytime someone scores on quarters you ask if you should get some. No one can answer that question because they don't know what you would get. The decision is totally up to you.
HH
Gilbert
 
CC,

Go for it and search some quarters. You have nothing to lose.
 
if I can remember correctly, was it you that got the customer haul of quarters? those silvers and bicentennials one teller saved for you or something?
 
yep, I got a huge dumped collection from an old lady. got 2200+ wheat pennies, 29 silver dimes, 93 buffalos, 4 v nickels, 8 War nickels, hundreds of pre 60 nickels and 260 silver washington quarters and 2 standing liberties.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom