Hi, KK,
No, my only bias is a need to understand. I, too, am a fan of the unusual. Even Tesla, whose ideas were far detached from those of his peers, intrigued me enough to warrant the research I have done. His close affiliation with Edison was interesting, and many of Edison's patents are actually the seminal work of Tesla. He did, indeed, work with resonant frequencies. His work mostly involved mechanically inducing vibration into materials, particularly steel, to start a wave in the material under test. These tests showed that at the material's "resonant frequency" the induced wave could become destructive. Open mind? Indeed!
Regarding resonant frequencies; what you say if very likely possible. I have just not heard of a way to measure them. Why does this make me a "LRL downer?" All I am looking for is an explanation of how LRL devices detect and measure these resonant frequencies if this is actually the way they work. Why is that offensive?
You asked, "What MIGHT (sic) we be able to do with that?" Having watched technology blossom in the past 50 years I am not such a fool as to rule out any possibilities. I am simply asking, "What CAN we do with that with our current knowledge, and how?"
Sorry if you feel offended. This kind of dialogue is precisely what I want to avoid. Forgive me for any perceived offense.
Peace, and best of luck with all your endeavors.
Stoney