What's new

Seven gold today...

Who's the boss

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello my friends

Today I go to detect.
The day start not very good. First, when I was at the beach,I have seen one piece of my shaft!!!! Ok boy, you go at home and you come back. One hour to loose. After 30 mn, my battery is empty. Ok, I change it !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I have found 7 gold for today. But it's very light,only 15.4 grams.
It's doing 51 gold since the start of the year
Happy hunting...
 

Attachments

  • imgserver[1].webp
    imgserver[1].webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 832
Upvote 0
Good Heavens! A lot of problems but you had a great hunt! Most of us would love to have a hunt like that. WTG!
 
Tomorrow, I'll go at the same place.
I'll post you the pic(of gold, I hope...) :wink:
 
Great job on the gold.

What is the amount of coins in Euro or dollars, per hunt ?

James
 
In general, I find around 7 euros by hunt.
Last week, In a day, I have found 38 euros, but it's rare !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Holy fantastic, crazy, successful hunt! %1 gold for the year so far? WOW :notworthy:

Huge Congrats!
 
:hello2: That's a great day, way to go.

Todd
 
Boss, that's terrific! :icon_thumleft:

Wherever you are hunting, stay quiet. Don't tell a soul! :icon_silent:
 
nice huntin!! :icon_thumright:
 
Jerome, you are the Boss. Keep us up on your adventures, always enjoy seeing gold, even if I did not dig it......You hunt All metal/Pinpoint with excalibur?
 
We bow to you oh mighty boss. You sure are the gold boss. Nice.....Matt
 
If that's what it takes to have that kind of a finish for the day I'll take your lousy start of a day any time.

Great finds, sure love the color of yellow gold. :headbang: Rick
 
It looks like you have a great place to hunt. I think I would be there every day! good luck with today's hunt!
 
Beautiful finds. W T B ! :hello2:

You are a terrific detectorist! :icon_thumleft:


Keep up the great work! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
theboss
In general, I work in all metal, and after I reverse in Disc !!!

I've been hunting in AM for about 4 years like you, figured it was time for this...........Obn


 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom