Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the same Baltimore City park today, where Monday I dug 3 IHCs and that crossed cannons insignia. Today I recovered a sterling heart brooch, a 1902 IHC, and an ERIE railroad uniform cuff button.
IMG_8296.JPGIMG_8301.JPGIMG_8304.JPGIMG_8305.JPGIMG_8299.JPG

Upvote 26
Thanks ddf. Interesting point you raise about how any of these targets sounded. All were broken tones for me with the Equinox 600. They did sound better than most targets but still were not soild. I was ground balanced, but I think it make be the iron nails and bits and hot rocks that are here as well.

Thanks Jamie. You'd be proud of me, I did go after plenty of mid-tones; most were pull tabs.

Thanks Trezurehunter. Yes, that's the first silver I've dug here for awhile. Did get a Barber dime here in 2019.

Thanks CCDAMEEK. Funny how good digging and Indian feels. Definitely has my share of them here.

Thanks xcopperstax. I pretty much picked this spot and gridded it in two directions. Equinox 600 recovery speed of 2, 5 tones, FE setting of zero, and slow sweep.

piece

and a p38 can opener

You are on fire, congrats on the very productive hunt! :occasion14:

Thanks Professor. I had stayed away from this park for 4 months. Good to be back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back