Sexy little Barber and a homely indian....

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Yesterday I went to a spot the owner of a property I had been working on, he was telling me about this spot in the woods with old foundations and walls built....Intriguing to say the least I finally talked him into taking the trek deep into the woods to show me the ancient ruins...Well.....when we arrived at the spot the owner immediately headed back to his house. I was a little taken back by what I was looking at....As I stood there scratching my head I thought a fence row, wow haven't seen one of those in a while..He He.. that's right a stone fence row. well I am here I guess I will swing a little you just never know... An hour and 44 shotgun shells later i got that sweet silver signal, I thought Naaaa.. but yes indeedy it was a 1913 barber...Stayed a little longer but nada...
Today I had a few hours to kill so I figured I would check out one of our thick wooded sites that we hit in the winter...Yup still thick, I manage a not to pretty Indian(1882) and a suspender clip...oh yea and 4 sticks in the eye 400 briers on my pants and 37 mosquito bites... but hey I had fun...

Sorry for the long story Thanks for looking TnT

Attachments

• md41 009.jpg
    md41 009.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 327
  • md41 028.jpg
    md41 028.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 325
  • md41 019.jpg
    md41 019.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 320
  • md41 015.jpg
    md41 015.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 312
  • md41 025.jpg
    md41 025.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 319
  • md41 027.jpg
    md41 027.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Looks like a great time out! ;D Gotta love how nice silver cleans up... :)

Thanks for sharing and HH,
Hank 8)

SWEET! You never know what you'll find along those old rock fences.

Nice finds. Beautiful Barber. I can appreciate your struggles in the dense woods here in eastern PA. But sometimes, as you know, the finds are really worth the effort. HH
Bob

Nice Barber!

I found that same kind of suspender clip today! I could swear it's exactly like it!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Ridley said:
Nice Barber!

I found that same kind of suspender clip today! I could swear it's exactly like it!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Hey Ridley....I have found many different style at this site, Hit the site hard you found yours at, you may be surprised at the finds...Good luck.
Tnt

there are some nice coins out there in the woods.that is what i hunt most of the time now since i found some real nice coins out there.if there is a hill near there id be detecting that all day.at the bottom,around trees and at the top of the hill were hunters may have sit looking over the valley i wood work the south and east side first.im sure you will find more coins there.nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back