What's new

Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!! ***UPDATED***

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
hello everyone,
After about a month out with my back I have been able to hunt again. I had back surgery, having two disc removed. I still cant carry boxes but I have a few people willing to get them for me.
I got $70 worth of hand rolled halves finding a total of 36 40%... I will take that.
I also got 9 boxes of pennies to do. I started them and will update later with the totals.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy...

Thanks,
Jason
 

Attachments

  • silverhalves.webp
    silverhalves.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 402
  • pennies.webp
    pennies.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

welcome back
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Then pennies gotta hurt. HH Mark
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Nice finds and welcome back.
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Good luck with all those pennies.
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Good to have you back Shake n Bake.

No heavy lifting though. Your back is too important to screw up over some coins.

Jim
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

There you go! Jump back in with both feet! Good luck with your back and all those cents! Keep us posted.

HH
cmhoose
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Glad to see your pullin in some silver!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Hey SnB , good to hear from ya :).... hope that all turns out well with your back.. I know that it not fun I smoked a couple of disks , strecthed my S.I. ligaments and a bunch of other stuff... anyways I can relate to the pain and discomfort u are going through ... a big pile of silver and wheaties will help , take care Ed
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back Shake we missed ya!! You have got some catchin up to do but it looks like your on your way.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

golden silver said:
Welcome back Shake we missed ya!! You have got some catchin up to do but it looks like your on your way.

Golden Silver

Thanks for the compliment and wishes everyone. It is great to be able to do something I love again. It is tough having young children (13, 8, 6) and going through what I have been through. There is so many things that I cant do with my kids that I want to. CRH is one of the things that we all enjoy and get to do together.
At the beginning of the year I set a very high goal for wheat pennies for 2009. My goal is 10,000. regardless whether I missed time or not I am hitting my goal. I have a bank ordering me 15 boxes of cents a week.
I am about half way through the nine boxes and so far I have just over a hundred wheats. I will update later with the final total and pictures.

Thanks everyone and Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Good to hear from you. Welcome back, nice job on the SILVER!!!
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

welcome back! Glad you are getting back into CRHing! :)
 
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

welcome back(no pun intended)...not a bad start....good luck with all those pennies :thumbsup:
 
Well I finished the boxes, took me longer than usual I pulled out some copper also. Nothing better to do...That and I can't do much of anything.

Hear are the totals... They are OK I guess. Was hoping for more Pre 40's.

213 total wheat's

17 Pre 1940 wheat's. 1912, 1914 being the older most other are in the thirties.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!!! I missed CRH and I couldn't convince the wife to bring boxes to the hospital :wink:

Thanks,
Jason
 
Welcome back & hope you are doing much better. Good score with the hand rolls, good luck with the pennies!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom