What's new

shank button superior quality back mark with gilt

Nate in Ga

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
usa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is it??

the back sais only superior quality nothing else.
 

Attachments

  • button back.webp
    button back.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 861
  • button front.webp
    button front.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 851
  • button back.webp
    button back.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 865
  • button front.webp
    button front.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 842
Aw man! I was so sure you found a lined "C" button from your description on the phone! Maybe it's something good anyway? Still a neat find anyway. Sounds like that spot is really producing for you. Maybe I'll have time to go next time (I hope).
 
Upvote 0
Cheese wrote:
> Maybe it's something good anyway?

The Waterbury Button Company's online catalog lists it as a "Career" uniform button ...meaning, a profession such as a Trainman, or a Fireman, etc., rather than a Military uniform button.

My first thought was C&O Railroad conductor's button ...but the C&O Railroad buttons I've seen have the &-sign.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom