What's new

Sharing a Nice Blade That Visited The House Last Night

Gomer

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida/E. Tenn
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Being in the restoration business we are bless to handle so many unbelievable artifacts for a short visit. Some just come in for a visit not requiring any broke legs or arms to be attended to. Such is the case with this awesome Clay (type) knife, last night. They are very hard to find in this size and especially so in having both wings. Normally they are always missing a wing, it was just the result of how they were used. Thought I would share what I got to enjoy. Someday the computer will allow one to reach in the screen and actually handle it....lol

Well this did not work......have to be later to share
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Doc, saved your pics off a facebook posting you made. Hope you don't mind me adding them to your thread here so everyone can see this Beautiful clay. One of the most colorful I have seen posted.
 

Attachments

  • 417940_586962294670947_1815270548_n.webp
    417940_586962294670947_1815270548_n.webp
    52 KB · Views: 79
  • 484793_586962334670943_476568703_n.webp
    484793_586962334670943_476568703_n.webp
    61 KB · Views: 80
What is there to say except awesome!!? and I wish it were mine.

Thanks for helping the good Doctor share his guest with us all kinchafoonee.
 
Nice find!! The material is awesome!
 
Thanks Kinchefoonie, glad you did!.....I have not been able to post a pic in here ever since I tried to share this one. Going to give it a try again on something else....crossing the fingers...:)
 
Thanks Kinchefoonie, glad you did!.....I have not been able to post a pic in here ever since I tried to share this one. Going to give it a try again on something else....crossing the fingers...:)

You are very welcome. I was hoping you would not mind me posting it for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom