steve71 Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Feb 13, 2009 Thread Owner #1 hard to find them Attachments DSC04544.webp 88.1 KB · Views: 318
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Feb 13, 2009 #2 Nice group of finds there. I like the cowrie shell myself.
steve71 Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Feb 13, 2009 Thread Owner #3 cntrydncr1 said: Nice group of finds there. I like the cowrie shell myself. Click to expand... not sure which one is the cowrie is but thanks
cntrydncr1 said: Nice group of finds there. I like the cowrie shell myself. Click to expand... not sure which one is the cowrie is but thanks