P PinchedDreamer Full Member Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 114 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Here's just one piece I have displaying shatter cones. I'm in the process of gathering up some of my more noticeable pieces, but things have been picking up with work. Hope you enjoy.
Here's just one piece I have displaying shatter cones. I'm in the process of gathering up some of my more noticeable pieces, but things have been picking up with work. Hope you enjoy.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 21, 2017 #2 Just so folks will know what you are talking about - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatter_cone
P PinchedDreamer Full Member Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 114 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thank you very much Terry.
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2017 #4 I originally got into the sport looking for meteorites. Still havent found one. Interesting.