What's new

She looks good after a long winter!

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was able to get out for the first time this year. On a nearby field. We got about 3 inches of rain last night which melted most of the snow. Sure was suprised to see a silver coin in the dirt. Was hoping for a half reale but I will take it non theless. Almost had a heart attack though when I saw it was a 16. No D, but hey whatcha gonna do? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • dime.webp
    dime.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • dime2.webp
    dime2.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,152
Upvote 0
:icon_scratch: thought I hit the button to reply earlier ::)

anyway, that "no D" stuff is a bummer... The nicest merc I ever dug looked just like that one and was also a 1916.. I was detecting a yard in upstate NY and when I saw that date I was like pleeeeeease..... no dice :angry7: :laughing9: glad you got out Mainer, hope the gf's doin well :thumbsup:
 
way to go buddy!! yep its getting close to regular hunting this year. all that dam snow. :icon_pirat: willy
 
That is a nice find. It looks to be in great shape.
Congrats
Dman
 
Thanks everyone. Sure is good to be able to get out and post somthing. Its been a long winter drooling over what everyone has found. :icon_sunny:
 
What?, no D ??? Sweet looking 16 and glad you finally got out. But didn't the weather get ugly up there yesterday again ???
 
Excellent start to tha season. One of my favorite coin designs. Funny that you found one with Quindy's birthdate.
Congrats,
Dug
 
crazyjarhead said:
What?, no D ??? Sweet looking 16 and glad you finally got out. But didn't the weather get ugly up there yesterday again ???

It showered on and off yesterday, then last night we got a dusting of snow. Just a grey day. But after the winter we have had, I'll take it.

ModernMiner said:
Excellent start to tha season. One of my favorite coin designs. Funny that you found one with Quindy's birthdate.
Congrats,
Dug

Zing. Im not going there Doug. Quindys too good ah man to say anything bad about. :wink: But it is ironic. ;D
 
Holy cow you managed to get out ! And find a keeper ! Good for you ! Come friday I will have worked 14 days in a row and I don;t know about saturday yet ! Maybe I'll get out sunday for a hunt . M.R.
 
It's just good to get out isn't it!? The silver is just a bonus!
 
wow sure looks like she got the right amount of beauty sleep this winter. ;D

Nice find

:icon_thumleft:
 
Beautiful First issue!
Great start to an Awesome Year,
Good to see you got out for some Digs :hello2:
 
I feel your pain for no "D", would have been a nice one too. HH
 
You got out. Unbeleivable, I still have two feet snow in my area and I'm on the coast. It's just not fair :( But congrats on your nice find and getting out :thumbsup:
 
Marchas45 said:
You got out. Unbeleivable, I still have two feet snow in my area and I'm on the coast. It's just not fair :( But congrats on your nice find and getting out :thumbsup:

Im suprised you cant get to some places. After tonight a lot more is going to open up for me. I got a new place in mind for tomorrow. Hoping this fog and rain takes care of what's left of this snow on lawns and in the woods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom