What's new

She said,"You dont want these,theyre silver "

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

I was sitting there minding my own bidness at one of many bank stops I had made. The nice lady assumed I was looking for newer coins. 40- 90%ers and 60-40%ers. 5 complete rolls of silver at one time. I put on my best academy award winning act for her and drove away stunned. cheers, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

Yuo get a trophy for that one. Sweet.
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

coolpix9 said:
I was sitting there minding my own bidness at one of many bank stops I had made. The nice lady assumed I was looking for newer coins. 40- 90%ers and 60-40%ers. 5 complete rolls of silver at one time. I put on my best academy award winning act for her and drove away stunned. cheers, Jim

Holy smokes! That's a huge haul. Good for you.

Jim
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

WTG Jim!!!! It's been a while since we have seen a haul like that.....kudos buddy!

I wish I could have witnessed that academy award winning act.....ha! I'm sure it was a sight to see. Probably good enough for an Oscar!!

Again.....nice job Jim.
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

right on!!! What a rush!
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

WOW Jim that is a hell of a score , you were way over do for a nice score ...yeah as far as the facial expressions at the bank go a stone cold poker face but I bet the look when u left the bank was priceless.... congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

let me guess "well if thats all you have i guess i will take em" great score
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

Major congrats Jim. Mucho Kudos and all that. HH Mark
 
Re: She said,"You don't want these,they're silver "

Beautiful! If only you had a digital camera strapped to a hat so you could show us a video of your experience. Probably once in a lifetime for some of us!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom