QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you not want your videos public anyway?

OP
OP
Sideways Sherry

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry,

Men will never be able to shut up because as you already know, we are never wrong..... and black interior in the mining vehicle is a deal killer:tongue3:

LOL!!! That's why I never shut up either... I'm always right!

Hey, I was driving my truck when we bought my husband the car with black interior that I'm now having to drive. I didn't choose the black interior, he did. We had to trade my truck in on an SUV for him for work. Besides, we planned that the car would be paid off by time our son turned 16 and we are about to turn it over to him. You know what that means... It's my turn to get my new 4X4 prospecting truck!!! Awe yea!

OP
OP
Sideways Sherry

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SHERRY's THREAD - My Gold Prospecting Journey

Not yet, still pretty green to all of this. Only been out to EF once so far for the day, and haven't been able to make it to any of the local meetings.

Any suggestions on a club?

Wanna go to the EF this weekend?

My home club is the East Fork Gold Prospectors Club but they currently have suspended adding new members. Alternately I am a member of the Route 66 Gold Miners out of Brea. They are a free club and I would recommend joining them to start with.

http://route66goldminers.org

WEATHER UPDATE: Supposed to be raining heavily through Monday. [emoji20]

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm glad you gave us the Wilson creek story.......Oh..wait!!

laughing11.gif

OP
OP
Sideways Sherry

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I'm glad you gave us the Wilson creek story.......Oh..wait!!

View attachment 1280742

Yea well, I can't find the damn story now to finish it, go figure. It was in great detail too. Ugh! Y'all probably now gonna wind up with the short story and be disappointed. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry,

Men will never be able to shut up because as you already know, we are never wrong..... and black interior in the mining vehicle is a deal killer:tongue3:

I am wrong a lot--just ask my wife. :)

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice looking rig Sherry!

OP
OP
Sideways Sherry

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very nice Taco. Toyota makes a hell of a truck.

View attachment 1298771

NICE! Once this one is paid off and worn in I hope to eventually do similar to it. Right now, I'm just stressing out that I may get a door ding! It's my first NEW truck and the most expensive vehicle I've ever bought... I almost threw up signing the paperwork. But I did a number on them and got it for $516 over invoice, they were ready to throw me out of the dealership they were so sick of me beating them down. The salesman threw his hands up and just walked away so I just started hammering in on the sales manager following him around "Do you want to make a sale or not, huh, huh, huh!!!" Poor guys!

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad your enjoying your new vehicle. It's actually kinda nice when you get that first scratch. You can finally stop worrying about that first scratch ; ) crazy what new vehicles cost. I bought mine new 8 years ago and it still books out at mid 20k. I'm lucky enough my friend works at dealership and can get me things for cost. Which is still to dang much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions