jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #1 Not Sure Why , But, My First Thought Germany
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #2 Closeup. Brasil I Didn't See the Caption til Now Last edited: Feb 8, 2026
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,702 Reaction score 22,144 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Feb 8, 2026 #3 Wow...is she ever psyched in to that music. Believe I'd have to attribute that to Molly (MDMA).....but she is a good dancer, I think.
Wow...is she ever psyched in to that music. Believe I'd have to attribute that to Molly (MDMA).....but she is a good dancer, I think.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #4 I " think " that may be considered Shuffel Dancing.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #5 Shuffel Dance. seems to be Mostly in the Legs
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #6 YouTube seems to Have a lot of her . They Keep popping up
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 Thread Owner #7 She's Like the Energizer Bunny !