Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 5, 2009 #1 Can anyone confirm this is a piece of a shoe buckle? If so is it colonial? Thank you. Attachments IMG_1076.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 186 IMG_1078.webp 14.5 KB · Views: 183 IMG_1080.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 171 IMG_1081.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 171 IMG_1082.webp 23 KB · Views: 184 IMG_1083.webp 17.8 KB · Views: 176 IMG_1084.webp 18.8 KB · Views: 196
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2009 #2 Yes & yes! Would have been a beauty! Upvote 0
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Nov 5, 2009 #3 Iron Patch said: Yes & yes! Would have been a beauty! Click to expand... Why are the nicer ones always broken Upvote 0
Iron Patch said: Yes & yes! Would have been a beauty! Click to expand... Why are the nicer ones always broken
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2009 #4 shaun7 said: Iron Patch said: Yes & yes! Would have been a beauty! Click to expand... Why are the nicer ones always broken Click to expand... I've lost track of how many pieces of quality buckles I've found. A couple years back one was solid silver and marked, sure wish it had been all there. Upvote 0
shaun7 said: Iron Patch said: Yes & yes! Would have been a beauty! Click to expand... Why are the nicer ones always broken Click to expand... I've lost track of how many pieces of quality buckles I've found. A couple years back one was solid silver and marked, sure wish it had been all there.
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 5, 2009 Thread Owner #5 I wish it and I was all there but I'm excited to find it non the least. Upvote 0
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Nov 5, 2009 #6 Garabaldi said: I wish it and I was all there but I'm excited to find it non the least. Click to expand... Still a nice find, and a good sign there will be better Upvote 0
Garabaldi said: I wish it and I was all there but I'm excited to find it non the least. Click to expand... Still a nice find, and a good sign there will be better
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 5, 2009 Thread Owner #7 Lets hope so. Any idea on a the age of the buckle? Upvote 0
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Nov 5, 2009 #8 Garabaldi said: Lets hope so. Any idea on a the age of the buckle? Click to expand... I could probably date it within 200 years I'm guessing Crusader would say 1760-65 Upvote 0
Garabaldi said: Lets hope so. Any idea on a the age of the buckle? Click to expand... I could probably date it within 200 years I'm guessing Crusader would say 1760-65