What's new

Shooters

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were ID'd very early on in my foray into marble land as possible Pelts. Agree?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8217.webp
    IMG_8217.webp
    397.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8218.webp
    IMG_8218.webp
    161.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_8219.webp
    IMG_8219.webp
    267.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8220.webp
    IMG_8220.webp
    502.7 KB · Views: 96
shooters are my favorite to collect.I probably have a hundred or so. Not a ton of mint ones but thats ok with me. Is the one on the right in semi opaque glass or opaque? If it opaque I would put it in my marbleking pile.
 
shooters are my favorite to collect.I probably have a hundred or so. Not a ton of mint ones but thats ok with me. Is the one on the right in semi opaque glass or opaque? If it opaque I would put it in my marbleking pile.

I wondered MK on the second one too. The glass is an odd mix of semi opaque and opaque. Pics 3/4 of these show that small area where it is semi opaque. But it is certainly not the same base glass as the first one.
 
Yes.... I almost mentioned MK for the second one too! It's a tough call. Sometimes MKs have translucent areas in the base. The longer I look at it, the more I think Wheelerite is right.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom