What's new

Short after work hunt nets 2 more for the treasure pile

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got off work a couple hours early today and went door knocking in town, house one and two..no answer.
House three a nice elderly man answered and gave me the go ahead. It was a small lot but looked promising. The yard was extremely HIGH iron, could hardly keep a threshold, so I went TURTLE slow and was able to squeek out a couple goodies. The very first dig in his yard was a real nice 1919 merc, good start!

Got 5 wheats, the owl thing, and about 5 clad coins. Finished the yard and no more silver or oldies, then before I left I hit the curb strip and the last dig of the strip was a sweet 1898 barber dime! Perfect two hour hunt, started AND ended with silver!


DSC02619.jpg


DSC02620.jpg


DSC02621.jpg


DSC02622.jpg


DSC02623.jpg
 
Upvote 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom