What's new

Short after work hunt

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ticks I hate them but love the finds ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463622790.469601.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463622809.302120.webp upper left hammered coin a pendent upper right and US pin ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463622878.215207.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463622893.072780.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463622914.930709.webpthats a big clock key I broke it getting it out dang
 
Upvote 8
WTG WIllie D. Looks like you had a great day regardless of the ticks. :occasion14: I bet you just scratched the surface. I bet there is more treasures to be dug from that site.
 
Great stuff... Thanks for sharing!
 
Very cool,, couple of reins guides, and buckles.
I think you got what looks like an old skate key??
Congrats
 
nice digs. I like the back drop...:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom