What's new

Short beach hunt

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to the coast for a bit today and stopped at a beach that wasn't all that busy. Didn't expect much but heck was better then sitting at home so swinging the coil on a beautiful day was good no matter if I found anything or not. Signals were scarce but within 20 minutes found a cool looking ring. So not bad for what I was working with.
 

Attachments

  • mir_20250816_172423.webp
    mir_20250816_172423.webp
    135.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20250816_173704.webp
    20250816_173704.webp
    446 KB · Views: 69
  • 20250816_173709.webp
    20250816_173709.webp
    322.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20250816_173717.webp
    20250816_173717.webp
    447 KB · Views: 63
  • 20250816_173732.webp
    20250816_173732.webp
    338.4 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 20
Very nice work
Congratulations on your achievement
 
"I need tungsten to live, TUNGSTEN!"
aUFlMtQq4tMP80Nu8oqv2_Gg1fxp4uxy2asNfZ6C8og.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom