fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Sunday afternoon the whole family+grandpa went out and launched rockets at the school. One launch scared a buzzard at about 1,000 feet or so. Then the rocket landed on the school roof somewhere, oh well it was fun while it lasted!
After the rocket launch I zipped out to a favorite soccer field and scored the nineteenth silver I've dug there.
I dug a clod of dirt with a silver rim in it, i just had to get a pic and show my wife. I wasn't sure what the coin was until I chipped away and discoverd the old merc. Wife wasn't as thrilled as me... oh and ring and pendant from Sharp the same day.
After the rocket launch I zipped out to a favorite soccer field and scored the nineteenth silver I've dug there.
I dug a clod of dirt with a silver rim in it, i just had to get a pic and show my wife. I wasn't sure what the coin was until I chipped away and discoverd the old merc. Wife wasn't as thrilled as me... oh and ring and pendant from Sharp the same day.

Love diggin Silver. Congrats on the Merc, ring and pendant. That soccer field has been kind. WTG







