What's new

Short, but very sweet!

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had about 20 minutes before I had to go in town. Stopped by my loyalist field for a quick swing and got a terrible signal. Pulled a hunk of metal out of the hole, then in the plug was a big copper. Oh how I missed that sight! After some toothpick love, it was pretty clear what it was. 1771 One Skilling (Denmark) Christian VII.



 
Upvote 28
Great coin, and great ID on it.
 
Congrats on a nice 1700s coin. Best of luck to you!
 
Thanks alot fellas. It's one of my favorite colonial copper coin finds so far!
 
Very nice. I hope to break into the 1700's one day soon.
 
MEDIC WE NEED A MEDIC WE HAVE A INTERESTING FIND HERE . NICE COIN FIND ......
 
Very much appreciated guys! This field has produced a number of old coppers, from flying Eagles, to large cents, KG II, State Coppers, French, British and now Danish. A little honey hole!
 
1536374iko7yr08du.gif
 
Great save, congrats on a nice coin with history.
 
awesome old colonial copper!, very cool!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom