What's new

Short dig after the storm

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468976113.675110.webp 1902 I'd head and 1909 wheatie ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468976129.697873.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468976138.335639.webp try to guess the date of the harmonica reed
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Some nice old pennies, and the Wilmington tag is pretty cool.
Congrats
 
Pretty cool finds
 
Congrats on your 1902 IHP - 1909 wheatie - tag and other finds and thanks for sharing with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Cool relic hunt! that tag/fob is very interesting! :occasion14:
 
The baggage tag is sweet! Congrats on the nice finds.
 
Don't worry, cold water lets it shrink up a bit, that's normal.
 
I like that Wilmington tag Willie. Great find.
 
IMHO your baggage tag is a Helluva find 8-)CMD
 
I like the half of a ladies 2 piece buckle, cool find, the Wilmington tag is awesome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom