What's new

Short hunt after work Scored Gold

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted 1 1/2 hrs after work and scored a nice gold ring for my honey.10K Emerald two small diamonds flaked both sides. Its on her finger already. Cleaned it up and took a picture for you to see. I had short boots on and got chased up by a wave. I probably would not have found it it that did not happen.It was in a small cut by the bulkhead. Also found a silver surfer ring and .77 in clad two were quarters.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0182.webp
    IMG_0182.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 813
Upvote 0
Nice color, nice setting. :icon_thumleft:
As always, real nice to see in the sand scoop. :o
Of course best of all is to see the smile on your wifes face. ;D
 
Never got to see it in the scoop.It sounded off like gold but after I pin pointed it, if started to sound like a big piece of copper. I scooped it on first scoop. dump it out and gave the pile a kick,it rolled out.
I thought at first it was an earring, but when I picked it up that all changed. It was my third target in the hunt. It sure makes the rest of the hunt go better.
 
that is a pretty one! I'd be wearing it too! congrats
 
Isn't it wild how some of our best finds come practically by accident sometimes??....nice one Steve....way to persevere!! :wav:
 
Surfdigger said:
Isn't it wild how some of our best finds come practically by accident sometimes??....nice one Steve....way to persevere!! :wav:
This is true... My girlfriend gave me a very small gold ring with a stone in it about 2 years ago. She felt something under her foot in a shopping mall one day and kicked it sideways. It was just lying on the floor :laughing7:
 
That is a really nice looking ring! :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the great looking ring

hh...herb
 
Oh yea, that's a keeper!! It is hard to melt those rocky rings...... Nice find. HH, Ralph
 
sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice looking ring, I'm sure your honey is happy with your find.
 
That is a keeper for sure. Nice find :icon_salut:
 
Nice ring find...I would take rings
like that all day long. A happy honey
means more time to hunt!! Congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice one BC, that should get you some extra hunting time....The Jersey Shore Hunters are the only one's that can keep up with the Florida Boys during the winter on the Gold..Great Place to Live and Hunt...All Year Long....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom