What's new

Short hunt givs up some nice brass!

stillrollin300

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
234
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 350, Garrett Infinium, AT Pro, ATX, GPX 4800, E-Trac, DMC 2B


Enjoy, its not everyday you break a sweat digging in January around here, but it was actually 66 degrees!!
 
Upvote 4
Buttons cleaned up great, mind sharing how or what you used :icon_thumleft:
 
Buttons cleaned up great, mind sharing how or what you used :icon_thumleft:


On the Virginia, I dry toothpicked, then rubbed lightly with a distilled water/lemon juice mixture. The flat buttons I used a toothpick with aluminum jelly ( I ONLY use this if I am confident it is loaded with gilt). If not it can be really harsh on bare brass. I just worked small circles to remove the crud and rinsed with water.
 
good hunting... what part of nc are you from
 
Nice score !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom