What's new

Short hunt got old silver and some other stuff

dirtyJohn

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
643
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All. I haven't posted in awhile because I'm a lazy bastard (I'm not ashamed) and my old camera went to digital heaven, so I just got around to replacing it. I posted it on "todays finds". Here's a link
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,251385.0.html. Hope you enjoy. HH
John
 
Hey John, good hearing from you. Ugly quarter, uglier dog, but both cool digs!
 
Ugly silver will always look better in the company of an ugly dog ;D

Nice hunt!
 
Lowbatts said:
Hey John, good hearing from you. Ugly quarter, uglier dog, but both cool digs!
Thanks Tim,
There's an updated pic of it cleaned up. turned out pretty good. HH
John
 

Attachments

  • barber front and back.webp
    barber front and back.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 210
  • barber front and back.webp
    barber front and back.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 195
watercolor said:
Ugly silver will always look better in the company of an ugly dog ;D

Nice hunt!
I hear that. HH
John
 
An 1800's Quarter is on my wish list...

It's the only 1800's type coin I haven't dug yet....That and a SEATED

Beauty for sure.....

Congrats John....
 
Great finds, John!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That little dog is interesting, too!

I'm still waiting to break the silver 1800's barrier...
 
Awesome finds bud - congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds there John!
The Barber's a beauty and the dog's a cool find. You better hit that spot quick now that you've been seen out there.
Good luck!
Mike
 
DP BOB said:
An 1800's Quarter is on my wish list...

It's the only 1800's type coin I haven't dug yet....That and a SEATED

Beauty for sure.....

Congrats John....
Thanks for the reply. My coin wish list is to long to list, but then again I am pretty greedy. HH
John
 
Kimsdad said:
Great finds, John!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That little dog is interesting, too!

I'm still waiting to break the silver 1800's barrier...
Thanks, With all the hunting you do, i'm sure you'll be breaking the barrier soon (law of averages). Good luck. HH
John
 
TreasureFiend said:
Awesome finds bud - congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks man. Hope to catch another one of your videos soon. It's almost as fun as finding them myself......almost. HH
John
 
mikewaz said:
Nice finds there John!
The Barber's a beauty and the dog's a cool find. You better hit that spot quick now that you've been seen out there.
Good luck!
Mike
Thanks, I plan on hitting that site like it was a red-headed step child. I'll keep you posted. HH
John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom