What's new

Short Hunt - One Ring - Gorgeous Sunrise

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Yesterday, for a couple hours, I was working that same area on the beach in Long Beach, CA, that I have been working the last day or so. Although I found a Titanium ring with some kind of stone in it, the best find of the day was the SUNRISE. This was the best sunrise in many weeks.

Thanks for Looking


KIMG0112.webp--P1040079.webp--P1040088.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hey Bill! Nice titanium ring! Bummer they have no value..although it's a keeper for me. Neat very light but hard metal.

I usually see the sunsets..I'll have to bring my camera to the beach next time.
 
Hey Bill! Nice titanium ring! Bummer they have no value..although it's a keeper for me. Neat very light but hard metal.

I usually see the sunsets..I'll have to bring my camera to the beach next time.


Thanks Joe,
Maybe we need to do a duel thread with Sunrise and Sunset finds for the day :occasion14:
 
that is a beautiful photo of the sunrise, SCBS...I love those palm trees!

Nice find on the Titanium ring.:icon_thumleft:

Lorraine
 
Ah yes Christmas time in SoCal...sunrise and sundown skies have been unbelievable this past week or two.
Great picture and I'm always happy to find rings, any type of ring...:) Keep it up, nice post.
 
Last edited:
Love the sunrise and sunset. Nice ring.
 
SoCalBeachScanner,

Awesome work out there. You are making it look easy hunting this time of year.
 
At least you found a ring!! Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom